Sunday, August 22, 2010

Artists: A world of their own.

I'm no artist. I'm not an art critic. I am someone whose life revolves around art. I'm pretty picky when it comes to art though. I'm hard to please, not that my opinion should matter to the artist or anyone for that matter. So, let me get to the point. For anyone who wants to read this blog, here I will post pictures of my favorite artists, why i love them and direct links to their websites. However, unfortunately, many of my favorite pieces of artwork are by artists who have been deceased for over 400 years. 

I truly hate blogs that exist for no reason. No one wants to know about my life, or why today was a bad or good day. This blog is for others, not for me. SO, the aim is to promote new and relevant artists. 

Enjoy! Let's get started.

2 comments:

  1. this is a great beginning.
    i really cant wait to see what your going to post!
    follow me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute blog!
    What are you're favorite artists?

    ReplyDelete